1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we will no longer send out bills.
2. We accept cash, debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We will only accept personal checks from established clients with a known payment history.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Kankakee Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application online and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. Please click the link below to apply for care credit.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months (sales over $200)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .